If you buy a box of Happiness Cards, what are you going to do with them? Let’s see, you could use them to paper your bedroom. Might take too many. How about gluing them to your ceiling so you be inspired as you fall asleep? A little better. Or you could share them with friends and strangers. That’s cool, and it’s why they were made, but if you have other ideas, great! Here are 10 suggestions to get you started. I’d love to hear how you use them, too. The only “rule” is to get happy spreading happiness.
10 Ways to Use Happiness Cards
1. Enclose them in birthday cards, get well cards and other communication.
2. Take several to local Food Bank to be picked up or included with bags of groceries.
3. Leave some in the hospital and ER waiting rooms.
4. Have them for customers or clients to take.
5. Include one with bills you’re paying and other business mail.
6. Leave them on a park bench for someone to find.
7. Give to guests at birthday parties, weddings and other celebrations.
8. Send one in your child’s lunch to give to his/her teacher.
9. Leave them in library books you’re returning.
10. Leave one with the tip when eating out.