Here are some ways Happiness Cards have been used:
- Include in birthday cards, get well cards and other correspondence.
- Leave several at your local food bank
- Send one in your child’s lunch to give to his/her teacher.
- Leave some in the hospital waiting room and the ER waiting room.
- Give to guests at birthday parties, weddings and other get-togethers.
- Have them available for your clients/customers to take.
- Leave one in a library book you’re returning.
- Give one to the sales clerk or cashier where you shop.
- Leave one with the tip when eating out.
- Leave one on a park bench, or the bench at a bus stop.
- Offer them to people lined up at the DMV, grocery store or bank.
Be creative! Any place where there are people is a good place to spread happiness.